Friday, September 28, 2007

09.28 MIGHTY HEART

It's a rainy day and I am stuck with a sinus cold. So I decided to have a lazy night and hit the show. I made my way to the Broadway Theatre, appropriately named since it is located on Broad Street, just across the street from a trendy vegetarian restaurant. The theatre is cozy, with cushioned double seats and enough leg room that you can't even rest your legs on the chair ahead of you.

The listing rotates mostly independent and award winning films, and I bought myself a ticket to tongights screening of, A Mighty Heart.
Produced by Brad Pitt, its no surprise Angelina is the star of this one. Regardless of any casting bias, her role as Mariana Pearl, the wife of abducted American Journalist David Pearl, had me all choked up by the end.

But I don't cry at movies. Not even the ones based on real life stories.
Those sniffles you heard - yeah, that was the Tylenol Sinus wearing off.