Friday, November 9, 2007

11.09 BIRTHDAY REMINDER

As if I needed a reminder that I have turned twenty-six and eleven-twelfths. That means I'll be hitting the big two-seven in only a month. That also means I'll be hitting up BK for a whopper in just 30 days.

I was in the library searching for books on privacy law when this one caught my eye (and you know how my eye likes to wander when I'm in a library...). If I had the time of day I'd definitely give it a good read. I've got the cover shot here (which according to privacy law might not be legal - but it could fly because the circulation of my blog is limited - besides, it's advertising for the author) in case I want to go back and pick it up.

But a glance was good enough to judge the cover as good enough to induce a Pavlovian moment as the countdown to my birthday begins (not that i'm counting, really...).