Tuesday, February 17, 2009

02.17 PEDAL IT

The weather's warmed up, so I've taken to walking into work a few times a week.

With camera in hand, I looked around for something worth noting.

Every day, I walk past this decked out wall. Generally, my eyes are fixed on what is immediately to the right, and what you cannot see - a bike shop. Sometimes, I stop, and peek in at the latest stock, the newest model - the hottest bike.

But today, I peeled my sticky face and fingers from the shop window and shuffled a few paces to the left to snap this shot of, well, the wall.

The wall with bike wheels on it. Nice, eh?

Once I finished admiring the bike wheels, my eyes shifted to the barred door. That's the gate that swings shut over the shop window at night; I've yet to see it closed (I wonder what's on the backside - more attractive wheels?). Eventually, my eyes move on to the graffiti - a mess of orange, blue and yellow. I suppose most eyes would wander toward the colour, first. But I have bikedar. Anyways, the graffiti spells out the shop name 'Pedal It'.

I read this, then realised it's almost warm enough for me to 'pedal it' into work.
And I got really excited. I just might have to take my bike for a spin this weekend....