Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Countdown Begins

A picture is worth ten thousand words. In an attempt to expand the value of my amateurish photography I am journaling a year of my life using both photos and words. It happens to span the twenty ninth day of February 2008 making it one day longer than the typical Gregorian year.

This blog will capture extraordinary occurences and exceptional encounters as well as the banalities of everyday life. I'll try to keep it interesting.

On that note, I anticipate an eventful year with plans to leave my home in Windsor and study journalism in England. My story begins in Canada but I dont really know where it will end. I suppose I'll still be plodding away at my second master's degree a year from today...so I would rather not look too far ahead. Let's just take it one day at a time...three sixty six to go.